[Greater-Baltimore] Sad News

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Thu Apr 15 12:37:24 UTC 2021

Our prayers go out to Betty Wilson and her family. The following is more specific information provided to me by Sabrina Richardson.

The viewing will take place on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 from 3:15 - 6:00 at
Vaughn Green Funeral Home
5151 Baltimore national Pike
410-233-2400

The funeral Service will take place on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 11:00 at
ST. BERNARDINE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OF BALTIMORE
3812 EDMONDSON AVENUE,
BALTIMORE, MD, 21229,
 (410) 362-8664

Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
 (410) 659-9314 x 2374
National Federation of tOur prayers go out to Betty Wilson and her family. The following is more specific information provided to me by Sabrina Richardson.

The viewing will take place on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 from 3:15 - 6:00 at
Vaughn Green Funeral Home
5151 Baltimore national Pike
410-233-2400

The funeral Service will take place on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 11:00 at
ST. BERNARDINE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OF BALTIMORE
3812 EDMONDSON AVENUE,
BALTIMORE, MD, 21229,
 (410) 362-8664he Blind