[Greater-Baltimore] Correction to Senator Van Hollen's Legislative Director Email

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:31:55 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists,

The correct email address for Senator Van Hollen's legislative director for
voting is sarah_schenning at vanhollen.senate.gov . Sorry for the mishap.
Please get your emails and calls in to Senator Van Hollen and Cardin as we
outlined in the previous email. Call me or send me an email if you have any
further questions. Thanks.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.