[Greater-Baltimore] FW: Audio description

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Apr 23 14:24:12 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone:

The ABC network plans to include live description throughout its Oscar telecasts on Sunday night. Below is a note I wrote to our local affiliate, which does not currently carry the AD signal. Also the press release about the event is attached, and we will be putting out a podcast about it later today. If you like, please take the opportunity to also write to the individual I wrote to at Channel 2 as well so that they know how important this is to us. The address I sent the email to was advertised as being for closed captioning matters, but I believe it goes to their director of engineering. There is also a phone number, which is 410-372-2607

Let me know if you have questions, and please copy me at cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org> if you send an email to the station.

Warmly,

Chris