[Greater-Baltimore] 12 days to go... We need you to reach 100, 000 minutes.

LaShawn Myles -LBPD- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Tue Jan 19 23:31:45 UTC 2021

Hello LBPD Readers,
>From January 1st to January 31st, The Maryland State Library for the Blind
and Print Disabled is participating in Beanstack’s Fourth Annual Winter
Reading Challenge, “Books Like Us”. Thousands of libraries and schools
across the nation will encourage their communities to read a target number
of minutes and books.

We need you to reach our community's goal of 100,000 minutes.  We have 12
days left in the challenge.  Currently, we have 6,700 minutes read.  We can
do this!  JOIN, READ, and LOG!  Keep track of your reading on our Beanstack
site at https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org.

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.~ Arthur Ashe
-

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/