[Greater-Baltimore] Spring Raffle

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:36:54 UTC 2021

Thank you to all those who have reserved numbers all ready for our spring
raffle. For those of you who would like to reserve a lucky number, time is
running out! All requests for specific three digit numbers, which are taken
first come, first serve, need to be to Melissa Riccobono no later than 11:59
pm on January 31.

Again, each three digit number is $5, and is good through the entire month
of May. A $50 prize is given for any number which is drawn on a
Sunday-Friday, and each winning Saturday number is worth $100.

Please request numbers by contacting Melissa Riccobono at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com <mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com> , or by
texting or calling 443-803-0266.

Also, anyone who would like to sell tickets, please let me know using the
above information.

Good luck!

Melissa