[Greater-Baltimore] Final Reminder: NFBMD Convention Orientation - Today, July 1, 2021 at 8:00PM

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Fri Jul 2 00:05:57 UTC 2021

Please use this link.  The password was not included in the link I sent
earlier.

Ronza Othman (she/her) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ronza Othman (she/her)'s Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)