[Greater-Baltimore] Virtual Cocktail Hour @ LBPD!!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Jul 6 20:36:47 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I am so excited to announce that the Maryland State Library for the Blind
and Print Disabled, the Friends of LBPD, and the International Spy Museum
have collaborated to provide an excellent program for LBPD Patrons!

*To register for the event, click here:*
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/international-spy-museum-virtual-cocktail-hour-tickets-162448386497

Join the International Spy Museum and the Maryland State Library for the
Blind and Print Disabled as we explore the tales that have captured our
imaginations - and inspired some of the best books, movies, and stories out
there! Discover hidden spy stories that only we can reveal… and have all
your probing questions answered live by espionage experts!

Led by members of our Exhibitions & Programs team, we will share the
extraordinary stories of spies and highlight some of our favorite artifacts.

Seating is limited, so please register as quickly as possible. If you are
participating in our Summer Reading program, this event counts towards a
badge!

This event is FREE to LBPD library patrons!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/