[Greater-Baltimore] Updated Access Info: NFBMD Caucus- Friday, July 9, 2021 at 11:00AM

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Jul 4 01:21:05 UTC 2021

Friends,

We will be holding the Maryland Caucus during the NFB National Convention on
Friday, July 9, from 11AM - 1PM Eastern, and it promises to be
action-packed.  Come to meet the NFBMD State Scholarship winners, our
National scholarship winners, discuss the resolutions that will come before
the convention, and so much more!  This is a very important event, so please
plan to attend.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.