[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: Virtual Cocktail Hour @ LBPD!!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Jul 7 15:09:29 UTC 2021

Hi Carolyn,

This is a virtual event, so feel free to create your favorite cocktail for
the event.

There is no fee for this program.

As for friends/guests; Library patrons are being given priority seating. We
have a limited number of seats open for this event and are informing
registrants that nonpatrons may be waitlisted to ensure that LBPD patrons
are given the opportunity to attend. If you have any other questions or
concerns, please connect with me.

Ashley