[Greater-Baltimore] Service for David Handberry's Mother

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:09:06 UTC 2021

Hello all,

As you may remember, David Handberry who is 16 lost his mother Anastasia
Anderson. If anyone can support David and his family by going to the
service, please do. The wake is at 10:00 AM followed by the service at
10:30 AM at the Gary P March Funeral Home, 270 Fredhilton Pass, Baltimore,
MD 21229.
I know we are all busy with the convention but if you could take the time
to support David we will appreciate it. This is what the Federation is all
about. Thank you.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.