[Greater-Baltimore] Tonight's Program!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Mar 9 16:50:56 UTC 2021

Hey all!

Register here: https://bit.ly/UMEeventbrit <https://bit.ly/UMEeventbrite>.

*March 9 - Clarifying the Confusion about Different Cooking Oils*
Coconut, olive, vegetable, sunflower oil--oh my! Confused about which type
of oil to buy? Join Lisa McCoy to learn about the different types of cooking
 oils and how to select one that is healthy.

Additionally, please look for our 2021 series for our monthly Technology
User Group meetings. All events are currently being held via teleconference
until further notice. No programs will be held in person. please dial
319-527-4994 at 10 AM on the dates listed below.

   - Saturday, March 13 - Wayaround App - Makes labeling with a smartphone
   easy.
   - Saturday, April 10 - Voice Dream Suite - Learn what Voice Dream
   Reader, Writer, and Scanner can do.

Can't wait to have you come to the presentation! If you have any questions,
let me know.

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/