[Greater-Baltimore] Rookie RoundUp and First Timers Convention Orientation

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Tue Nov 2 00:46:28 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

As in the last few years, we will be holding an orientation for first-time
convention attendees and anyone else who wants to attend via the Zoom
platform on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 beginning at 8PM.

The Ambassadors Committee will walk you through the events that will take
place throughout the convention weekend, explain processes such as door
prizes and registration/packet pick-up, as well as make sure every
first-time convention attendee is matched with a mentor.

Access information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)