[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: Reserve Your Hotel Room for the NFB of Maryland State Convention

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Oct 2 01:55:56 UTC 2021

All,

This is a reminder to make your hotel reservations for the NFB of Maryland
State Convention on or before October 15, 2021.  I suggest you make your
reservations as soon as possible in order to get the type of room you
prefer.

Information is below:

*         Date: Rooms are available from November 11 - 14, 2021 (we begin
early the morning of the 12th, so I suggest those who aren't in close
proximity to Baltimore or on the New Carrolton bus try to arrive Thursday
night)

*         Place: Holiday Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, 105 W Fayette
Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

*         Make hotel reservations on or before October 15, 2021 by calling
410-347-5707. Room rates are $94 per night plus tax.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers