[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: Focus Forward: NFB of Maryland Convention Registration Deadline is Approaching!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Oct 2 01:59:13 UTC 2021

Reminder: The registration and hotel reservation deadline is approaching!

Focus Forward!  The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland State
Convention is Coming!

Get ready for a weekend of fun and fellowship.  Come and be part of
celebrating our accomplishments and planning for the future!

*         Date: November 12 to 14, 2021

*         Place: Holiday Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, 105 W Fayette
Street, Baltimore, MD 21201

*         Make hotel reservations on or before October 15, 2021 by calling
410-347-5707. Room rates are $94 per night plus tax.

*         Registration on or before October 15, 2021 = $20 per adult and
free for kids 16 and under

*         Registration after October 15, 2021 = $25 per adult and free for
kids 16 and under

*         Meet our keynote speaker and National Representative, Julie Deden,
Executive Director of the Colorado Center for the Blind.

*         Explore opportunities through special workshops for parents and
teachers of blind children, blind merchants and entrepreneurs, and students.
Check out our technology workshops and more.

*         Examine new products at the exhibit hall on Friday.

*         Help us raise expectations for ourselves and for officials who
manage services for the blind.

To preregister, visit:

 <https://nfbmd.org/convention/register> 2021 NFB of Maryland state
convention online registration

Or copy the below URL into your browser.

https://nfbmd.org/convention/register

For information about the convention, including sponsor and exhibitor
opportunities, award forms, and seminar and workshop information, please
visit https://nfbmd.org/convention.  Information will continually be added
over the coming weeks.

Please join us for what promises to be a fun-filled and productive weekend.

If you need assistance registering, please contact me or your chapter
president.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.