[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: [MD-AtLarge] Dynamic blind women “On Fire“, Sharon Maneki and other dynamic Women to speak… October 15! Details below

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 16:40:00 UTC 2021

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.