[Greater-Baltimore] Did you sign up for the At-Large movie???

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:37:54 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Time is running out. Sign up for the provocative At-Large movie, entitled
"Feeling Through". Date 10/23, time 7 pm. We will send you the zoom link or
call in number after you sign up.
Every human being needs interaction. This movie explores a meeting between
an individual who is deafblind and one who is sighted. After the movie,a
discussion will be led by two deaf-blind individuals, Janice Toothman and
Rania Dima. See how the power of connection applies to you. Get your
popcorn and your favorite beverage ready and enjoy!
Sign up for the At-Large movie by making a donation of $12. You can either
use the paypal link on www.nfbmd.org; contact Marguerite Woods so you can
use cashapp (mwoods719 at gmail.com); or send a check made out to NFBMD to
9013 Nelson Way Columbia, 21045. If you are sending a check, please call
Sharon so we can put you on the list in case the check arrives late.
See you at the movie!
*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.