[Greater-Baltimore] Seeking Contributions for the Bake and Experience Auction

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Oct 30 18:20:39 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Every year, the NFB of Maryland holds a Bake and Experience Auction during
the state convention.  Proceeds from the auction are used to pay our
affiliate contributions to the NFB four major funds, Jernigan, White Cane,
TenBroek, and Sun.

We are seeking donations of baked goods and experiences for the NFBMD
auction during Convention November 12 - 14.  Some examples of experiences
include taking the winner to dinner, giving cooking lessons, etc.  The usual
baked goods are also welcome.  We are asking for donation commitments prior
to November 9, 2021.  Please email Convention at nfbmd.org
<mailto:Convention at nfbmd.org>  with what you plan to contribute.  One
highlight of the auction will be two tickets to see Hamilton, the Musical.

The students and parents will also be holding a baked goods fire sale as
part of the auction activities.  The fire sale will feature lower priced
items individually packaged, like cupcakes and cookies.  We are also seeking
donations for the fire sale and need to know what you are planning to
contribute.  Please email Convention at nfbmd.org <mailto:Convention at nfbmd.org>
by November 9, 2021.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers