[Greater-Baltimore] Seeking Door Prizes

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Oct 30 18:13:00 UTC 2021

Hi Friends,

We are seeking donations of door prizes to give away at the NFB of Maryland
Annual Convention.  This year, we need to know in advance what door prizes
will be contributed.  Please email Convention at nfbmd.org
<mailto:Convention at nfbmd.org>  to let us know what the door prize is by
November 9, 2021.  Please bring your door prize donations to the convention.
Cash is always welcome, but we are also happy to receive gift cards and
items with a $25 value or grater.  For questions, please contact Door Prize
Co-chairs Qualik Ford at  <mailto:QSFord at outlook.com> QSFord at outlook.com and
Erin Daring at  <mailto:Erindaring at gmail.com> Erindaring at gmail.com.

Thanks so much.

Ronza