[Greater-Baltimore] Seeking Nominations for the NFB of Maryland Distinguished Educator of Blind Students Award - Due October 8, 2021

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Mon Sep 13 01:23:19 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is seeking nominations for
the 2021 Distinguished Educator of Blind Children Award. Please tell us how
your child's teacher works to help his or her students live the life they
want with high expectations and strong skill development.

Nominations should be sent to Committee Chairperson Teresa Graham.

Please complete the attached nomination form or visit https://nfbmd.org to
download it and send it to  <mailto:teresagraham3 at gmail.com>
teresagraham3 at gmail.com. if you need assistance completing the form, please
call Teresa Graham at (443) 557-8696.

The award will be presented at the NFB of Maryland state convention Banquet
at the Holiday Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor on November 13, 2021.

Please submit nominations by October 8, 2021.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.