[Greater-Baltimore] Fund raiser movie night

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Sat Feb 5 23:37:52 UTC 2022

(Page Banner depicting a movie marquis, lined
with lightbulbs, stating “MOVIE NIGHT”)Off to the movies we goHurry up, don’t be slowOrder your popcorn and snacks for the show.The
Greater Baltimore Chapter presents an accessible free presentation of the
motion picture Harriet,
rated PG 13.Based on the thrilling and inspirational life
of an iconic American freedom fighter, Harriet tells the extraordinary tale of Harriet Tubman's escape from slavery and
transformation into one of America’s greatest heroes.Get ready for our first movie night, February
26, by ordering your snacks and popcorn from our virtual concession stand in
advanceClick on the link below to get all of your
goodies shipped right to you. Munch on your delights with your federation
family, while enjoying the movie.Please
support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:      https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS Remember to save the date.The show will begin on Saturday, February 26,
at 6:30PM.  We will be holding a
discussion afterwards to relay our impressions and reflect upon the movie
together.