[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: Login info & helpful tips

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Sun Feb 6 00:08:17 UTC 2022

The sponsor password has been changed to protect the innocent!
Members of the chapter who wish to become sellers, meaning forward the store to others outside the greater Baltimore chapter list via email or social media, can reference the section entitled
“ dear sellers“

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: