[Greater-Baltimore] NFBMD Greater Baltimore Chapter Annual Black History MonthTrivia Night this Saturday

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Feb 14 14:34:25 UTC 2022

Please see the below and attached invitation from our Special events Committee.

NFBMD Greater Baltimore Chapter Annual Black History Month, February 19, 2022,
  Saturday Evening Black History Trivia Celebration
Photo of Black Historian Carter G. Woodson's Quote, "Those who have no record of what their forebears accomplished lose the inspiration which comes from the teachings of Biography and History."
The shape of AFRICA (looks like a big
 Porkchop) with faces of famous Black folks.
 Muhammad Ali, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X etc.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D82186.0794B4B0]      [cid:image002.jpg at 01D82186.0794B4B0]

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

This is Your Invitation to share some insights, laughs, recalling Historical information and engage with us as a full participant in our 2022 Black History Trivia Celebration.  "Strain your Brain" Competition

Share or add to your Historical knowledge about the rich and colorful achievements of the Descendants of the "Big Porkchop"
Examples:

Who, developed blood transfusions and the ironic back story?

Who, what group was responsible for delivering mail to our Troops during WWII, and Where?

Who, were Bill Pickett and Nat Love? (not Basketball players)

We will gather for fun and learning this Saturday evening, February 19, 2022 at 7:00pm.  You don't want to miss it.
See Zoom information below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9138368726?pwd=T0VDa3dtMk12bmhqWlhhV2xsblVsUT09

Meeting ID: 913-836-8726
Passcode: 24276
One tap mobile
+1-301-715-8592, 9138368726#, *24276# US (Washington DC)
+1-312-626-6799, 9138368726#, *24276# US (Chicago)

Up-Coming Events:
Sat., Feb. 19, 2022 - 7:00pm, Black History Trivia Night

Sat., Feb. 26, 2022 - 6:30pm, Movie Night "Harriet"
Based on the life of Harriet Tubman

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer
Pronouns: he, him, his
[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>