[Greater-Baltimore] Register for GREATER BALTIMORE CHAPTER OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND's Fundraiser

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Thu Feb 17 16:12:30 UTC 2022

Hello all;
Any member of the greater Baltimore chapter of the national Federation of the blind can use the link below to register themselves as a  “ seller “, whereby they can help spread the word about our virtual concession stand fundraiser via their own personal email and or social media dissemination.
Sellers are rewarded a free bag of popcorn for every three that they help sell as a result of sharing our virtual store link.
Our accessible presentation of the movie Harriet  Will be on Saturday, February 26 at 6:30.
“ let’s all go to the lobby …”
🎬🍬🍿😎🦯
Join our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

http://poppinpopcornonline.com/participant/register.php?g=GYMVSS

Sent from my iPhone