[Greater-Baltimore] Register for GREATER BALTIMORE CHAPTER OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND's Fundraiser

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 22 15:27:51 UTC 2022

Hello all;
To date six members of the Greater Baltimore Chapter have use this link to sign up as sellers. These six have together moved 50 items of merchandise.
Clicking this link doesn’t cost a dime. It gives you a easy way to share the link to our store, and in the process earn yourself a free bag of popcorn for every three that you’re sharing helps move.
Join our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

http://poppinpopcornonline.com/participant/register.php?g=GYMVSS

Sent from my iPhone