[Greater-Baltimore] Help us honor women’s history month and build a Federation

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Wed Mar 9 17:00:27 UTC 2022

With apologies, some notes of clarification:
The this is a continuation of the virtual fundraiser we had associated with the movie Harriet, continuing through women’s history month and our presentation about the beginnings of the career of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
That we appreciate all contributions, we politely dissuade fellow Federationist from using the donation option, as a third-party keeps 25% of online donations; we would rather you give the money directly to the chapter treasury.
50% of the cost of merchandise is returned to the greater Baltimore chapter treasury.
Those who register to become “ sellers“ earn one free small bag of popcorn for every three that they help move by sharing our virtual store link. The flavors are chosen randomly from all the flavors you helped move by your participation.  These will be delivered after the virtual fundraiser ends.

Sent from my iPhone