[Greater-Baltimore] IMPORTANT! march 19 chapter meeting will be in person!

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 16:37:27 UTC 2022

Dear fellow Federationists:

The Greater Baltimore Chapter Board of Directors is excited to announce that
our next meeting, on Saturday March 19, will be our first in-person meeting
in two years! The meeting will take place at the National Federation of the
Blind Jernigan institute, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21230.
It will begin at 10 a.m.

The meeting will be held in the NFB of Utah Auditorium to maximize social
distancing, which must be observed except for families/households sitting
together. Masks must be worn at all times. If you have  fever or are feeling
ill the morning of the chapter meeting, or if you are otherwise not
comfortable attending in person, a Zoom option will also be available.
Please do not attend the chapter meeting in person if you are sick, but join
us via Zoom instead if you feel up to it. For more guidance, please consult
the in-person event policy <https://nfbmd.org/eventpolicy>  of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland.

The temperature of each person attending will also be checked before you
enter the meeting room. Those with a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees
Fahrenheit will not be allowed to enter. We advise checking your temperature
before leaving home if at all possible, or staying home if you have a fever
or other symptoms.

Please note that the lunchroom at the Jernigan Institute will not be open
before or after the meeting. Only the auditorium and the nearby restrooms
will be available to attendees. Please understand that we are taking this
precaution in order to protect the health and safety of all members and
visitors to our facility.

Another reminder with more details, including Zoom details, will follow next
week, but we wanted to let you know that the meeting will be held in person
as soon as possible so that you can make appropriate arrangements.

I look forward to seeing you on march 19!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President