[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFBMD] City for All Forum - January 27 from 11 AM to 2PM - Two Federationists Are Participating in the Story Telling Portion

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jan 26 18:45:55 UTC 2024

From: NFBMD <nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ellen Ringlein via NFBMD
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 12:35 PM
To: greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org; nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org; nfbmd at nfbnet.org; md-baltimore-county at nfbnet.org; nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ellen Ringlein <germlish77 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMD] City for All Forum - January 27 from 11 AM to 2PM - Two Federationists Are Participating in the Story Telling Portion

Dear Members and Friends,

As improving public transportation is a cause near and dear to many of our hearts, I share the below information with you. Dezman Jackson and I are part of the Stoop Story presentation. I hope you will come out and support us and speak up for the value of good public transit.

You're Invited
On behalf of the Subcommittee on Transportation of the Baltimore City House Delegation, Delegate Robbyn Lewis invites you to the City for All Forum. Let's envision
a transportation future that is healthy, accessible, reliable, sustainable and equitable for all!

DATE: Saturday, January 27, 2024
TIME: 11am - 2pm
VENUE: Morgan State University Earl G. Graves School of Business Auditorium Rm. 104
ADDRESS: 4100 Hillen Road, Baltimore, MD 21218

This event is free and open to all. Please register in advance. In person registration will be available upon your arrival, but registration will make your entry go faster.
The registration form is here<https://forms.office.com/r/0dhZ7EQGCz>.
The registration form implies that one can attend in person as well as virtually.
A light breakfast and box lunch will be provided for all.

AGENDA
11am-12:30pm            Open House    Atrium
12:30pm- 12:45pm     Break, lunch is provided         Atrium
12:45pm-1:50pm        Stoop Storytelling        Auditorium
1:50pm-2pm    Closing            Auditorium

Hope to see many of you there.

Ellen

Disclaimer