[GreaterPhilly] [KeyStoneChapter] Reminder: Democracy Live In PA

applebutterhill at gmail.com applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:55:01 UTC 2020

Hi Joe and fellow Federationists,

Is there a link to a recording of this event?  I’ve been out of town with a broken laptop for the past two weeks. I never received a written (email or print) acknowledgment that I had applied for the accessible voting tool, so I called our county’s voting office. They knew about me, but had just received the materials they need and were trying to get help with how to use them. That was two weeks ago.

Have you all received and/or filled out your ballots yet? I’m in Susquehanna county, and I had the feeling that I was the only one up here who had applied. On that note, I heard a couple of PA commercials on TV about voting by mail, and none of them even mentioned that there was a private option for blind people. I’m afraid they’re going to think we aren’t interested.

Thanks,

Donna Hill