[GreaterPhilly] [KeyStoneChapter] Reminder: Democracy Live In PA

daaiyah waheed daaiyahwaheed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:33:58 UTC 2020

Good morning Greater days will come .  I feel the same way. This should of
been some response on the topic of blind people. Are maybe its a lack of
understanding because its not their physical interests
 Because its not them..  Would we be albe to address this issue? To a
higher authorities?  May God be with us .