[GreaterPhilly] [NFBP-Talk] Congratulations to Warren Knight for completing the New York Marathon!

anissa brown nissagbr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 03:06:41 UTC 2021

So amazing congratulations for running all the way to the finish line your winner no doubt

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, November 8, 2021, 9:53 PM, Cindy Lou Altman via GreaterPhilly <greaterphilly at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Congratulations Warren the Night train!
Cindy Lou and Jada

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 7, 2021, at 9:33 PM, Denice via NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am writing to congratulate Warren Knight, who is a member of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the NFB of PA. He completed the New York Marathon today in a time of 5 hours, 24 minutes and 26 seconds.We are all proud of you, and you are definitely Living the Life You Want!
>
> Keep On Keeping On,
> Denice Brown - A Proud Chapter President

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for GreaterPhilly:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/greaterphilly_nfbnet.org/nissagbr%40yahoo.com