[GreaterPhilly] Fwd: [NFBP-Talk] New Episode Of White Canes Connect Now Available

Stacie Leap stacie.leap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:37:49 UTC 2022

Good day everybody!

Please see below concerning our podcast! White Canes Connect is the
official podcast of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania!
Check back weekly for new episodes and definitely go back and listen to
previous episodes!

There is a wealth of information and resources in each episode so don't
delay!!!

Stacie

*Stacie Leap*
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 215.776.6741