[gui-talk] text to speech programs.

Chris & Doris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sat Nov 1 08:25:40 UTC 2008

yes, you should be able to use the REalspeak voices from Nuance as a
voice for window eyes though I do not know how responsive this will
be. The REalspeak voices are sapi 5 compliant and you will need to
configure window eyes accordingly.

I am not a win eyes user so someone else will be better equipped to
give you detailed instructions for this.

Cheers,

Doris