[gui-talk] Kind of a stupid question from someone new to XP.

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 02:12:46 UTC 2008

Well, first, no question is stupid; unless, of course, you don't ask it.

Now, here's the answer to your question.

Having used XP for a very long time, I can tell you that it really never
made much if any difference if you send the  error report.  Once you get
broadband, the error report will just get sent and there will appear a close
button.  Honestly, though, I really never detected that it made a hill of
beans worth a difference.  So far as I am concerned, it's nothing more than
a public relations feel good tactic.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone: