[gui-talk] political websites

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 17:44:03 UTC 2008

Hey all, I know this is a little late, but I still have a few hours in which
to vote -- My question is whether obama has a website.  I tried various
websites for the different candidates based on their names -- for example
www.johnmccain.com --
www.obama.com
www.ronpaul.com
www.ralphnader.com

etc etc.
Now I find that McCain's site is quite accessible and informative, and ron
paul also has an interesting and accessible site, but the nader site failed
and the obama site is valid but has something on it that freezes jaws. I
can't get it to work.
Now should I vote based on accessibility of a person's website???? and is
the obama.com site really the official campaign home page?

If anyone has a link I can follow for obama, feel free to forward.
Thanks.
--le