[gui-talk] political websites

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Nov 4 20:43:53 UTC 2008

Try www.barackobama.com

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of tribble
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Multiple recipients of NFBnet GUI-TALK Mailing List
Subject: [gui-talk] political websites

Hey all, I know this is a little late, but I still have a few hours in
which to vote -- My question is whether obama has a website.  I tried
various websites for the different candidates based on their names --
for example www.johnmccain.com -- www.obama.com www.ronpaul.com
www.ralphnader.com

etc etc.
Now I find that McCain's site is quite accessible and informative, and
ron paul also has an interesting and accessible site, but the nader site
failed and the obama site is valid but has something on it that freezes
jaws. I can't get it to work.
Now should I vote based on accessibility of a person's website???? and
is the obama.com site really the official campaign home page?

If anyone has a link I can follow for obama, feel free to forward.
Thanks.
--le