[gui-talk] Computer Help

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 5 11:43:01 UTC 2008

This past June, I bought a new desktop computer and then a new printer.
After getting that all set up, I added the printer to my laptop, so I could
print, wirelessly.  It worked and all was ok, until this past Friday.

Now, when I try to print from the laptop, nothing happens.  When I went to
check to see if there was something stuck in the print cue, there was
nothing, but I got a message saying "Access Denied".  I don't know why it
would say that and don't know what to do to fix it.  My only thought is that
I've also upgraded to Trend Micro Internet Security 16, on my laptop.  So,
could there be something, there, preventing me from being able to print from
the laptop?

The other odd thing I've experienced, since this problem, is:  On my
desktop, when I open some Outlook Express messages, it tells me who the
message is from and then says "Print".

I hope someone can help.  I'm really out of ideas.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln