[gui-talk] Computer Help

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 18:38:21 UTC 2008

First the new security you installed probably has a firewall.  Somewhere in
its settings there is a way to allow the printer to be shared.  With the
regards to saying print when openning a Email message, its probably your
mouse pointer is on the print button at the top of the screen.  Just move
your mouse and it should fix it.