[gui-talk] question about serotek

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:39:14 UTC 2008

Hi, I just heard about the new system access 3.0 from serotek from another loist I am on... maybe this one even, I'm not sure. I am interested in a way to have a portable means of accessing other computers without screen reading software installed.

The system access 3.0 press release sounded like it totally was what I was looking for. I investigated how I might be able ot get this for myself. It says on one website that I must have a monthly or annual subscription. I am not totally sure if I understand what this means? I looked on another page where it gave two or three options for subscriptions, for example, Serotek software Freedom Box. Does this sound right?

How do I know how much this costs in US dollars. Everything on the website was listed in british pounds.

Secondly, is this what they mean by buying a subscription?

And thirdly and lastly, for now at least, if I get this portable software, does this mean I can put it on any USB flash disk or are there compatibility issues I would need to be aware of.

Any feedback about any of these things would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Kate