[gui-talk] Retaining formatting in MSword 2003

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:24:07 UTC 2008

If anyone can make a suggestion and help me, I would appreciate it.

I have recently started using Word 2003. When I copy and paste from an existing document into my new document, the formatting of the existing document is not retained. What settings do I need to change in Word so that existing formatting, style,line justification, etc. is retained? This will help me a great deal,as it takes a long time to proof documents and make sure formatting is correct. Thank you.

Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind