[gui-talk] Retaining formatting in MSword 2003

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Mon Nov 10 23:42:14 UTC 2008

One useful keystroke combination is shift+ctrl+c to copy the format of text
and then shift+ctrl+v, which pastes the format.  There's probably a smoother
way, but at a minimum, you could copy and paste the text, then, if the
resulting format isn't what you desire, you could copy and paste the format.

Dean