[gui-talk] Fwd: Updated Install Packages for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 15 07:50:36 UTC 2008

From: Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
To: gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

Here is my initial attempt at incorporating support for the separate
change log information.  I chose to re-use the edit box for log
information when the user requests it for the current package in the
list.
A documentation excerpt about this feature is below.

Jamal

The Log button toggles the Details edit box so that it instead contains
the change log of the script.  Retrieving this information involves a
separate inquiry to Script Central.  A script author typically lists the
most recent changes first.  Focus is automatically moved to the edit box
so you can start reading it immediately.  The Log button is also
replaced
by a Details button.  Pressing it toggles back the display of script
details in the edit box.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com