[gui-talk] resetting the computer back to an earlier date

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 11:31:52 UTC 2008

Go to start menu, program files, system tools, and system restore.  From
there, it pretty much walks you through.  You check that you want to restore
your computer to an earlier time.  Next, you select the earlier date and
then click next.  I believe it them shows you the time you've selected.
When you click either next or finish (sorry I don't remember which it says),
your computer will shut down, reboot, and when it's back up, you'll be back
to the earlier date.

Cindy