[gui-talk] resetting the computer back to an earlier date

jaybee jayjohnson62 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 18 12:28:33 UTC 2008

Hi Bud.  I hope this helps.  However, I don't think this will get you
undeleted document back.
1. Go to Accessories, and under this menu, go to system tools.
2.  Under system tools, choose system restore.
3.  Under system restore, make sure that "restore my computer to an earlier
time" is checked.
4. Click next, and a calendar will appear. You must then click in an earlier
date. If you're using JAWS you may need the aid of your JAWS cursor.  Then
click "next."
5. There will then appear a field showing the time you've selected.  Just
click next and your computer will restart and the act of restoring will
begin which usually takes about five minutes.
6.  A field will appear showing that the system has been restored to the
time chosen.  Just click "okay,"  and the computer will restart.  Again, I
hope this will help, and I certainly hope that you are able to retrieve your
lost material.  Jaybee
Things eyes of flesh can't see are in the mind.
To those with perfect sight:  I am not blind!