[gui-talk] a netflix question:

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Nov 25 11:00:31 UTC 2008

If it has a DVS track, it will be listed in the description which tells
the audio tracks available. Look up Cinderella Man and it will show it.
At least it did last time I checked about 3 months ago.

I just happened to see it on an off chance because I normally don't look
for DVS on movies, but there it is.

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net