[gui-talk] a netflix question:

Rick Alfaro rick.alfaro at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 15:25:46 UTC 2008

Albert,

I have been a NetFlix subscriber for several years now.  Unfortunately,
there is no way to tell whether or not any of their dvds have DVS on
them.  I do recall getting one or 2 titles from them that had DVS, but
this fact was never mentioned on the info page for the DVD.  DVS is
usually found under "language and Audio" but they just don't' seem to
mention it there.  Basically, it is hit or miss if you are ordering a
title that is supposed to have DVS.  Having said that however, I love
Netflix and have found their service to be top notch.  This is
especially true now that members can now have access to unlimited
streaming of hundreds and hundreds of movies they have on line for
instant viewing.