[gui-talk] Garmin NUVI 800 series GPS devices

Jerry Richer jerry at ChirpingBat.Com
Fri Nov 28 21:28:51 UTC 2008

     We have to hit them in the pocketbook.  Point out the rising number of
people with difficulty reading and a big bank account.  And wouldn't it be
great to be able to operate your Garmin while not having to look at it while
you're driving or hiking or skiing or climbing a mountain.
     I've spoke with them a couple of times.  It's really frustrating
because the tech people you get don't even know what these things can do.
When they were advertising a new talking model a few months ago they
couldn't answer any questions about it because they hadn't come in yet from
China or wherever they come from.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Window Eyes 7.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $319,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
Bat at ChirpingBat.Com, Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com