[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 27 11:43:06 UTC 2008

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: spicerack spicerack at thespicerack.org

Hello friends,
This week's show  is very mixed and varied in content, which is a
wonderful
thing!
We start off with Steve Bauer telling us about a type of accessible
voting
machine, very relevant to the coming weeks. After that we have part 2 of
Brian Hartgen's review of the IPod Nano, then Shane Davidson tells us
and
demonstrates the keysoft 7.5, and finally we have a very interesting
interview with a bright young man about technology. What exactly does he
say? You'll just have to tune in and listen, I know you will enjoy it!

All this happens on Wednesday at 1UTC, that's Tuesday evening in the US,
9pm
Eastern, and 6pm Pacific, only on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
And don't forget, Mainstream is now in broadband!
You can also join the main menu friends list at
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So I hope you will join Chrissie this week for a very exciting show.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Main Menu