[gui-talk] Braille Blazer is working!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Aug 4 02:51:58 UTC 2009

Generally, one is going to get better support from people who are providing the support every day and being paid for it.
NFBTRANS is a very old DOS program, and WINTRANS which uses NFBTRANS was written by a different author and
we do not have the source code used for that.  As I understand it, the author of WINTRANS has passed away.  This
makes it a difficult combination to understand even though it works quite well for many people.