[gui-talk] ezcd creator

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Tue Aug 4 00:11:55 UTC 2009

Hi Gang,

I occasionally use ezcd creator to burn a disc from something on my
hard disc, or make a copy of a cd.  I just use the free version 5
because I don't use it very often.  I've tried to copy a disc
recently and that part of it doesn't seem to work any more, not even
with a noncommercial cd.  I have heard that it doesn't work too well
with windows anymore.  The only thing that has changed is that a
while back I installed windows version pack three.  I don't know if
that is when it stopped working on the copy disc part of it or
not.  I can still burn a cd of something from my hard disc but it
doesn't work on the cd copy part of it  Any ideas?  I could get the
paid version but I use it so infrequently that I thought I would just
keep the free version five.
Thanks for any ideas  I am using windoweyes latest version and windows xp.
Thanks.  ..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California