[gui-talk] anyone know where Albert Griffith might be?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 4 04:11:15 UTC 2009

Al,

If you're reading this I'm sorry to embarrrass you. Get in touch, pleas.

I haven't seen a post from Albert nor exchanged private email with him for
nearly a week, and I don't remember him telling me something like he was
about to go on a vacation trip. I know some people would be emailing from a
laptop or a PDA while traveling these days, but I don't think he would. So
that doesn't tell me anything, one way or the other.

Bad mood? Bad health? computer breakdown? Or..? Anybody know?

Joel